9 Eylül 2009 Çarşamba

MGE

I was trying new shader yesterday night, and I think I've found the perfect combination this time, which is (in exact order)

sunshafet_v001a   (Phal's Sun Shaft Rays)
GIMP_HDRBloom_v1_3   (It's a shader of Polik groNak, but I don't remember where I got it. I can send it to anyone willing to have it)
SSAOish v2   (by peachykeen)
DX9 HLSL HDR 2   (It's a default shader of MGE)

Still, I need to tweak the overall brightness. I don't know whether it is a specific shader or a combined effect, but the screen sometimes gets too bright. I'll make a new post if I get the perfect result. But even as it is, the overall effect is simply awesome.

By the way, I'm also using three modules from TLM (The Lighting Mod), which affects, obviously, the lighting system. My lighting is also set to quadratic. Combined with these shaders, these modules make every light source, especially torches, a joy to behold. I'll make a new post about the lighting to better explain my setting.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder